Thursday 27 November 2008

Pictures worth a thousand words

I've been absent a few weeks now playing around in London and Paris, where we spent my sister's 20th birthday. Here is a slew of pictures of us enjoying holiday festivities. I'll miss my sister :(

Josh Hartnett in Rain Man



Walking Hyde Park



Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace


Harrod's bear couch :)


St. Paul's Cathedral


Billy Elliot


Sloane Square


Alyssa's 20th in Paris!


Arc de Triomphe



Walking to Eiffel Tower




Soldiers with machine guns on the streets...scary!


Atop the Tower




Toast to her 20th


Last hours on Champs Élysées...


...and so so tired!


Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park - London



Why there was a gorilla going around scaring people at the Wonderland, I don't know!


Uber slide!!!


Thanksgiving at the Texas Embassy


No comments:

Post a Comment